- 3,000+ acres of concessions.
- Located in the Azangaro province, Puno department of southern Peru in the silver-rich altiplano region.
- To date twelve historical mine workings were identified that focused on high-grade silver, copper and lead mineralization reported.
- Q-Gold is in advanced conversations with the Sollocota community that owns the majority of the lands hosting the Surupana concessions – a land use agreement is expected to be signed during Q2 2021.
- Described by intermediate sulphidation epithermal model, with meaningful potential as bulk tonnage silver and base metal target.